Perfect Flow is a revolutionary new logistics consultancy created by Ian Gilson and Neil Alexander. Ian and Neil introduced the world’s first rapid response, parts delivery service to the responsive repairs market in 2009.
What Deming did for manufacturing, and what Seddon is doing for the service industry, is now happening in logistics.
You would think that delivering goods at the specific time that is most convenient for your customer would be more expensive for a logistics organisation, when compared to providing the same old “we’ll be there any time between 8am to 6pm window”?
Right? Wrong! Absolutely, completely, utterly wrong.
So if it’s that easy, why don’t organisations, such as repair companies, utility companies & mail delivery companies turn up when its most convenient to their customer?
Did we say easy? Well it is if you change the way they think, but for many organisations that’s a bridge too far. When organisations do things a certain way for a long period of time, even contemplating that there could be another way can be difficult. The good news is that we can show you how & help you achieve profound, counterintuitive outcomes that will give your organisation the most amazing competitive edge.
Some call it Lean, the Japanese refer to it as 改善 (Kaizen) which means “improvement”, or “change for the better”. This refers to the philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes in manufacturing, engineering, game development, and business management.
However, changing processes without changing your thinking will eventually lead you back to square one. Vanguard Method of systems thinking addresses the flow of the work (for us specifically logistics), but will also help your own team to understand your own business better and enter a continuous improvement cycle.
Whatever your organisation, if you need to ensure items turn up at the right place and the right time EVERY TIME and want to provide a service to your customers that blows them away, then read on!
At a glance…
Who we are
- Vast experience in social housing repairs sector
- Owned and worked for SME contractors
- Provided consultancy to social housing sector
- Experienced practitioners of the Vanguard Method of systems thinking
- Set up the world’s first rapid response delivery service to supply the responsive repairs sector
What we do
- A 50% reduction in the amount of time stock spends in your system
- Up to 75% reduction in Stock holding, but significant improvements in product availability
- Significantly reduced manpower costs, unlocking the potential to be effective elsewhere
- Significantly improved customer experience
- Significantly improved Profitability
Your organisation could benefit if any of the following apply:
- You have a mobile work force
- You deliver a service or product directly to your customers
- You carry stock